• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Du Plessis looking the better of the French lads out there, IMHO.

Not the most exacting attack he'll face, like, but ABdeV has been spoken of with awed reverence on occasions.

abmk

State 12th Man
good day for the Aussies. will probably finish off the match before tea tomorrow the way this match is going ...

Briony

International Debutant
SA's batsmen are infinitely boring to watch. Perhaps if they were more aggressive they could better match the Aussies. Rudolph has to go one would think. Is probably lucky to hang on for as long as he has.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
sadly, pews isn't tasting it because he called him a massive nicker. oh well
:cool:

breaking news: pews loved today's play
Just got home - has Cribb been sighted?
Was in Wauchope at a Bannerman family reunion. Not even kidding. Too good for ****s, taste 168*.

Seriously though I've seen very little play due to aforementioned but I spent heaps of time travelling from Sydney to the mid north coast and back again so I've seen nearly as much road as you blokes over the last few days.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
On the way home I did hear Kerry O'Keefe say it was the flattest looking Day 4 Adelaide Oval pitch he could remember seeing. Just saying...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
so it's come to this, citing kerry o'keefe
It's all I've got when I didn't watch the game. :p

Seriously though, I'm pretty much prepared to taste it just based on how the game's gone without even watching, so I'll put my order in for whatever one actually tastes. Going to try and catch some highlights anyway though.