• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
holy the whole of the leg side is empty (everyone's protecting the boundary), just hit one on the leg side and there is a realistic 2 on offer

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent on the radio imo, can understand how he might get annoying on TV commentary though.
when you are frustrated because of the game situation, taking about other topics or trying to be funny to perhaps deflect attention away from the game a bit doesn't work. it only serves to annoy you even more.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I do not for the life of me understand why these 2 can't just dab it down to third man, possibly the easiest single to get at this stage, possibly even a 4

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
"Once India take a lead of 200 runs, they will declare and put pressure on England. Very deceptive Dhoni sir." Well intercepted, Navneet

From Cricinfo. :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do not for the life of me understand why these 2 can't just dab it down to third man, possibly the easiest single to get at this stage, possibly even a 4
need pace on the ball to do that. late cuts are out of the picture