• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
"Is it the first time India is playing 4 spinners after the era of the spin quartet - Bedi, Venky, Prasanna and Chandrasekar?" Yes, Ramashankar, like they played Zaheer, ishant, Yadav and Vinay to reprise Holding, Garner, Roberts and Marshall .

Hehe.

Spark

Global Moderator
"Is it the first time India is playing 4 spinners after the era of the spin quartet - Bedi, Venky, Prasanna and Chandrasekar?" Yes, Ramashankar, like they played Zaheer, ishant, Yadav and Vinay to reprise Holding, Garner, Roberts and Marshall .

Hehe.
:laugh:

Have to say, Cricinfo has covered the general India-in-decline thing really well, beyond just Sid Monga.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That had absolutely nothing to do with uneven bounce. Just a ****ing horrible shot. Didn't move off the line and he just played a **** poke.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
India have kept it tight this morning. Once the ball becomes a bit more softer it'll be really interesting to see the spinners bowl. I can see Jadeja take a lot of wickets via bowled/lbw

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
India have kept it tight this morning. Once the ball becomes a bit more softer it'll be really interesting to see the spinners bowl. I can see Jadeja take a lot of wickets via bowled/lbw
It's slow and uneven without turn right now. Will be interesting to see how the spinners go.

Ishant needs to keep bowling short and straightish, imo.

Spark

Global Moderator
I know there's variable bounce but if England keep their heads, Sharma shouldn't get another wicket if he keeps bowling like this.