• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good post adub (the long one) agree with it all really although I've just included Agar in my likely Ashes touring party, but as I wrote I'd play SOK in the Giles type role.

Is NSW a chance of hosting the Shield?

ajdude

International Coach
but really edit or no edit has gulbis always been a bowler? i know he's bowled heaps since moving to tassie but i remember him playing for victoria as a middle order batsman

ajdude

International Coach
huh were they taking about me when they said "aj" on the stream? i was actually midway through writing a **** tweet haha

hah it actually was, i'd just followed sandy

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can someone explain to me what's happening. I'm too scared to look at cricinfo. What % chance are NSW of playing in a final?

howardj

International Coach
213 to get, with 6 wickets

a thrilling denouement

quietly tipping Rhino to knock the door to the Ashes squad off its hinges

ajdude

International Coach
qld v wa sounding more exciting but it's always fun hearing your name on the commentary

even if the commentary is aiden blizzard and some guy