• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

no more jokes

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
And then there was the one which made Bill Frindall chuckle so much . . .

Lillee c Willey b Dilley
(in the gullee)

full_length

U19 Vice-Captain
something similar to lillee willey..

the first SA teams in the 90's had Wessels, Cook and Rice :)

[Edited on 7/20/02 by full_length]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah there have been a few good jokes...

By the way were has Hodgey gone, he had heaps of great jokes...

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
I might come back in a month and see if this thread is still going. I think it might be :D

[Edited on 7/23/02 by anthonysw]

Kimbo

International Debutant
it sure will be... this thread has shown character. it has made it through some tough times.

David

International 12th Man
How would he really know that..??

Apart from the fact that I implied it, I may have missed something...

Nope, I didn't.. damn

[Edited on 8/4/02 by David]

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
He would have just agreed - in the wittiest (word used advisedly here) possible way, in a vain attempt to bask in the warming reflected glow of Oscar Wilde.

Did you read the Python sketch?

David

International 12th Man
I'm sure your statement has a few flaws in it.
ie We met a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, but thats another story ;)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
October in England is a funny month.

It's when you finally realise that your wife actually left you in May.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
One along the lines of the old SA lineup "Wessels Cook Rice" - how's about this (slightly ficticious) Yorkshire batting line-up in the 1970's?

Old Bore Boycott

Cloete

International Captain
I think we should still keep this post alive lol. the best way to do this is to make comments on sunil's and anthony's little characters lol. THESE R FUNNY AS!!!!! LOL!! i mean look at that bum on da couch lol. and that little mouse jumping up and dwon. lol. i read every post in the hope that i would see one of them each time i read a post lol. now that is funny. lol at theose characters. hey i have an idea. may b i should split this into 2 posts that way it would add 2 post not 1 lol. n e way! i don't really have much more to say, but i will continue blabbering on about blabbering and keep talking *typing without n e aim at all. so here i was sittin in this park one day and..........................lol!! :lol::lol: lol at the little animations again!!! lol rofl!!! :lol::lol:
COME ON GUYS IF I CAN KINDA KEEP THIS ALIVE U GUYS CAN!!! :lol::lol::lol: @ the little animations of sunil and anthony!!!!:lol::lol:

Cloete

International Captain
i think u mean hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's mousey!! :P :D :lol: come on guys 59 replies!!!! let's see if we can get to 100 post with the subject of nothing!! nothing except a little mouse a fat man on a couch and nthe fact that there is no jokes ;)