• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

mugshot

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So with Afridi being left out of the Pockistarn side, is he back on the table? Brisbane?
Is this thread about cricket or handbags at ten paces?

I thought he wasnt gonna play after leaving thunders last month? but then he has been dropped from international I think

juro

U19 12th Man
Does anyone have the crowd figures for the games last Sunday? I can't see it in any articles, but the BBL website says the total crowds for the 1st round was 64042.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So with Afridi being left out of the Pockistarn side, is he back on the table? Brisbane?
He's still in the T20 squad though, so not sure how long his stint would be. That's of course not taking into account the possibility of him cracking it and quitting Pakistan altogether.