• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
fmd guys is everybody gonna ignore my question or what

nah fair enough. still **** on faulkner's behalf but it woulda happened anyway obviously.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
keith over obv the big turning point, but i think gibbs going off so quickly instead of struggling for another over or two and costing them singles and two's was important

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Warne is going to get away with **** captaincy because everyone will talk about the front foot, and not the fact he also had the field ****ed up.

benchmark00

Theo with the goods:

@TheoDrop:

@andrewmcdonald4 It was a front foot no-ball as well as 3 out. Mare all round. Some blokes drive automatics because they hate the clutch.

ajdude

International Coach
waiting for one of you two ****s (benchy or spikey) to chime in with 'well that just about wraps up our full time show' or something

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Of course another great thing about tonight's game was watching Adam Crosthwaite blow up on twitter again at the choice of wicketkeepers.

Spikey

stuart macgill really needs to stop re-tweeting every ****er

Darren Murphy ‏@murf1987
@scgmacgill Echoing what I've been saying for the past 12 months that Peter Nevill is the best gloveman in Oz. Needs to be looked at.

dead set