• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Jager

International Debutant
Season two results
1st: Cevno/Marcuss 10
2nd: Eds 6
3rd: kingkallis 4
4th: Jager 3
5th: Himannv 1 ½
5th: kyear2 1 ½
7th: AndyZaltzHair
8th: watson
8th: Monk
10th: Blakus
11th: Valer
12th: MrPrez

Honour roll
Season one: Eds
Season two: Cevno/Marcuss

Championship standings
Eds: 16
kingkallis: 9
kyear2: 6 ½
Jager: 6
Cevno: 5
Marcuss: 5
AndyZaltzHair: 1 ½
Blakus: 1 ½
Himannv: 1 ½

Relegations
MrPrez
Valer

Promotions from the reserves
TBD
TBD

Hall of Fame players
Barry Richards (1) season 1
Gordon Greenidge (1) season 1
Charlie Macartney (1) season 1
Brian Lara (1) season 1
AB De Villiers (1) season 1
Frank Worrell* (1) season 1
Jeff Dujon+ (1) season 1
Kapil Dev (1) season 1
Malcolm Marshall (1) season 1
Hugh Tayfield (1) season 1
Joel Garner (1) season 1
Eddie Barlow (1) season 1
Herbert Sutcliffe (1) season 2
Justin Langer (1) season 2
Archie Jackson (1) season 2
Clive Lloyd (1) season 2
Steve Waugh (1) season 2
Warwick Armstrong (1) season 2
Alan Knott (1) season 2
Imran Khan (1) season 2
Hugh Tayfield (1) season 2
Bob Willis (1) season 2
Fred Trueman (1) season 2
Mushtaq Mohammad (1) season 2

Eds

International Debutant
Personally think voting should be compulsory for all competitors. Marcuss choosing not to vote was a bit dire.

Jager

International Debutant
Personally think voting should be compulsory for all competitors. Marcuss choosing not to vote was a bit dire.
Yup, the issue has been raised with me privately by someone else and it will certainly be a season three rule. For the full three teams each as well - I think there were competitors who (accidently or not) voted for two or less sides.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was waiting for Cevno to do the first one and me to pick up the last two thirds of the job tbh.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also, lol at me winning points despite being in the reserves. Also lol @ equal split for 10/12 >.>

watson

Banned
Bump............lest we forget that Jager needs 12 imaginative 'Clauses' before we can begin the next round.

Jager

International Debutant
Got 2/12 so far - I myself have not made one up yet. Can't get started until the reserves finish unfortunately. Nice to have a bit of a break though

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Got 2/12 so far - I myself have not made one up yet. Can't get started until the reserves finish unfortunately. Nice to have a bit of a break though
So Jäger, what do we do with our "clause"? Email it to you?

Red

I'm hanging for a draft. Are we waiting for the reserves to finish?

If blahblah and someone else (?) haven't picked yet, I'd be happy to start a poll thread on the reserves comp including those who have a finalized team.......

Jager

International Debutant
rvd said he'd give it 24 hours about 96 hours ago - I think Michaelf7777777 was orginally running it but he hasn't been seen in that thread for a while.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it, it's been nearly a week and they're yet to be seen - it can't go on forever like this

Red

Alright, I'll do it tonight if you're happy with that Jager, I think you're the draft master!

Jager

International Debutant
Sure thing, I think the best part of a week is enough to be a draft timeout - any objections?

Jager

International Debutant
Clauses have been submitted by Eds, AZH, watson, Cevno and Blakus - everyone else get yours in ASAP. Also, I feel like Monk has submitted one but I've forgotten it and can't find it :(