• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

iPhone Scoring App

robertrabbit365

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I run a junior team and it is a nightmare to get someone to score while I am umpiring (or vice versa) and it is a fag to take a scorebook out to umpire. So I want to get an iPhone App to let me score whilst I am umpiring.

Does anyone have any experience of an App ? Have tried searching the forum but cannot come up with any relevant searches.

Robert

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I use nxcricket myself.

You can keep balls-faced data, as well as wagon wheels on it. Pretty simple to use for the most part.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm you tried that free natwest one? Looks pretty snazzy in that the scores are available to view online live as you are scoring it

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I use NX Cricket - the iPad HD app is better still than the iPhone version.

NatWest CricHQ is probably worth a go if you have no data protection issues with the children's details being sent to the CricHQ servers.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Theres an app called CricHQ which is promoted here by Stephen Fleming and Brendon McCullum, never tried it myself but looks rather good: CricHQ | App

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I use the Vodafone Cricket Australia app that they always advertise on Channel 9 games.

Jager

International Debutant
iScorer or iScorer lite are the best scoring apps IMO, very user friendly and detailed.

slowfinger

International Debutant
A developer made a cricket scoring app called 'Cricmitra' a while ago, I must say it is rather good