• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket that two people on the forum care about

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What surprises me is how many whites are still in that Zimbabwe side. Especially given there's like 50,000 at best in the country overall.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I only realised there must have been a big Indian presence in Kenya when reading about Hitesh Modi of all people the other day

Daemon

There's barely anywhere we haven't infiltrated. Poor watson, he'll have nowhere else to go.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So I was down watching Tea Tree Gully v Kensington last Saturday. Gullies chasing 195 on a tricky deck fell to 8/103 before a bit of lower order long handle work got them up to 159. Last first grade game for Tim Davey too, been one of the best around the grade scene for a long time indeed. Shame the team couldn't get the win to send him off, but Kensington do have one of the best attacks going around even without Franky or Pope

Last edited:

Daemon

hey if Daemon gets his own thread to ramble about Singapore then I want my own thread for Hong Kong
The Emerging Nations thread is sufficient for Singapore related content now. You can post here though since HK is regressing and not really emerging.

cnerd123

likes this
Oof. Remind me to kick you when Singapore are down next.

Nearly 40,000 views on YouTube for the HK Premier League game yesterday btw

Daemon

95% of the viewers who watched NZ humiliate India were Indian

HK cricket is crumbling - corruption is rife and they’re giving powerpoint clickers decision making authority

cnerd123

likes this
I mean if you think we're crumbling then Nepal must be an absolute disaster

Fact is we have a tiny player pool, have lost most of top talent due to various reasons, have barely any facilities when compared to every other Associate in the region, and we're still going to the ACQs and narrowly missed out on a spot at the WT20Qs.

I think we're doing just fine thanks. Will be interesting to see how Singapore go when they're no longer able to rely on their foreign import.

cnerd123

likes this
Parle G in Chai is delicious

The fact that the SCC had to hire a Hong Konger to be their Director Of Cricket after failing to find anyone locally reveals everything tbh