• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket that two people on the forum care about

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People bring gum back from Malaysia all the time though. Have a couple of boxes left in my stash as well.

Spikey

Next time you annoy me I'll be hitting the report button....on the singaporean government website

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I still remember a policeman stood in the middle of a busy road waving traffic either side of him - at 40-50mph and missing him by a few feet. That was just Malaysia-side of the border. Unless you like being hit by a dozen or so motorbikes I'd be keeping off the roads around there regardless of the law.

Daemon

I still remember a policeman stood in the middle of a busy road waving traffic either side of him - at 40-50mph and missing him by a few feet. That was just Malaysia-side of the border. Unless you like being hit by a dozen or so motorbikes I'd be keeping off the roads around there regardless of the law.
haha how many decades ago did you visit? You don't see that nowadays really.

And yeah the roads safe, the drivers aren't retards and the driving tests are pretty stringent.

benchmark00

Is this the correct thread to post that Shariful Haque has been banned indefinitely for spot fixing??

Daemon

In February, it was reported in some Dhaka newspapers that Mashrafe was asked to provide information on whether he would play certain matches and even whether he'd be wearing his sunglasses or cap. In exchange, he was told, he would be paid 15-20% of the earnings from the spot-betting.
:laugh: