• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Book – Help?

statcus

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for the helpful feedback (and for drawing my attention to books already out there). No need to feel bitter about my work Fred... although I will be working on development and editing if we find an angle to work on, you can rest assured the main writing will be done by someone with a lot more knowledge of cricket than me :)

Again, thanks for all of your ideas. Kate

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks for the helpful feedback (and for drawing my attention to books already out there). No need to feel bitter about my work Fred... although I will be working on development and editing if we find an angle to work on, you can rest assured the main writing will be done by someone with a lot more knowledge of cricket than me :)

Oh I see!

Well obviously in those circumstances the best thing you could possibly do is put together a selection of the articles I've written for this site and bring them to a wider audience :)

statcus

Cricket Spectator
Funny you should say that... I was thinking the same myself. Will run it past the MD in my meeting :) you never know.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year

Ah, in that case I think the CW50 needs to be converted into a book. :)