• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Woolf Governance Review for ICC

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah. It's really written by a big 4 professional services firm, therefore a colossal waste of money and not worth even using as toilet paper.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Clearly something for which there is a serious need and I hope at least some of the recommendations are implemented. Not holding my breath though :dry:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I openly declare that i'm one of the naive ones hoping it gets implemented in full. Also There's a few other threads on this in need of merging.

jashan83

U19 Captain
If this get's implemented it is the best thing that can ever happen to cricket. It has some great suggestions like equal voting for all, ICC to be financially independent. I hope that it gets implemented. Lets see how the Big 3 will react to the same

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
LOL there is a bigger chance of me becoming President and Chairman of ICC tomorrow than these suggestions being implemented.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Are the suggestions even practical? Giving all cricket playing nations equal powers is a right step but the countries which only have a token presence like Bhutan, Bulgaria, Cameroon being given the same voting rights as major nations will invariably lead to formation of blocs which could stop the ICC from making major decisions