• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

Eds

International Debutant
NUFAN WAC. :p

Turbinator, would an Onions+Shazhad deal interest you, in regards to Laxman?

Eds

International Debutant
Oh, and Athers - am interested in Jayawardene. Similar sort of offer to the Laxman one, if you want.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Brezzee lad is not going anywhere.

Willing to give away two seamers of the quality of Onions/Shazhad/Woakes/etc. and I'll add in a Lions batsman of your choice, as well.
Not all that interested in giving away one of the best Test bats in the world for an English 2nd to 3rd stringer.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not all that interested in giving away one of the best Test bats in the world for an English 2nd to 3rd stringer.
The only way that deal gets made in real life is if the English Lions player is a future star can't miss player and there is cash coming from England.

Eds

International Debutant
Three English 2nd stringers*.

And let's be honest, England's 2nd string is more than decent, considering your bowling stocks.

If you really want Brez, you can continue negotiating for him, but I'd need slightly more.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Three English 2nd stringers*.

And let's be honest, England's 2nd string is more than decent, considering your bowling stocks.

If you really want Brez, you can continue negotiating for him, but I'd need slightly more.
Dramatically weakening my bowling to get a slightly better bowling outfit isn't really an option though. What other sort of players would you be looking for with Bres?

Flem274*

123/5
Brezzee lad is not going anywhere.

Willing to give away two seamers of the quality of Onions/Shazhad/Woakes/etc. and I'll add in a Lions batsman of your choice, as well.
Haha, I remember trying to trade with Eds.

You could offer him Bradman and he would still want more.:p

Eds

International Debutant
Dramatically weakening my bowling to get a slightly better bowling outfit isn't really an option though. What other sort of players would you be looking for with Bres?
It wouldn't be dramatically weakening your batting though. Granted, it'd be getting worse, but your bowling would be improving quite a lot.

Morgan/Hildreth/Bopara + Shazhad + Onions = Jayawardene

or

Jayawardene + anyone who would make my 14 = Bresnan

Last edited: