• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Thanks Athlai and Blakus for approving. Glad you have faith in his abilities ganeshran, I don't.

I'm not saying Edwards is way better, but I just really dislike Ashraful, while I think Edwards occupation of the crease will be gun for my team.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Thanks Athlai and Blakus for approving. Glad you have faith in his abilities ganeshran, I don't.

I'm not saying Edwards is way better, but I just really dislike Ashraful, while I think Edwards occupation of the crease will be gun for my team.
Yeah Ashraful is just terrible for Bangladesh. He'd probably do better being able to bat 6 for a less terrible team IMO. Worst man in a crisis.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Could all the other teams list what they are looking for? I have a heap of bats and I'm looking for bowlers of all qualities.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I only have 2 Bangladeshi's in my best 11 now, haha.

I'm looking for a right hand quick as probably my last trade. I've done 5 trades I think.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Could all the other teams list what they are looking for? I have a heap of bats and I'm looking for bowlers of all qualities.
I have traded away all my bowlers - at this stage I think I am finished as even if Gayle comes up in a bidding war I don't think I will win it.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Gayle (Tentative)
Brathwaite
Marlon samuels
Darren Bravo
ChanderPaul
Umar Akmal
Andre Russel
Rampaul
Roach
Edwards
Bishoo

Reserve
Jerome Taylor
Kieran Powell
Adrian Barath
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Ashraful

Trades Completed : 2

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who has Pakistan? Would be interest in giving you an opener for Junaid Khan
I actually have Junaid Khan as part of the deal with Howezat for him to get Shakib.

BANGLADESH

Batsman: Murali Vijay, Martin Guptill, Nazimuddin, Kirk Edwards, Asad Shafaq, Subranium Badrinath, Shahrias Nafees, Imrul Kayes, Neil Broom, Nasir Hossain, Junaid Siddique.

Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim

Bowlers: Dilhara Fernando, Junaid Khan, Elias Sunny, Abdur Rehman, Brent Arnel, Shahadat Hossain, Shafiul, Matt Henry.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Whats the verdict on Malinga? Retired from a form of cricket is retired from a form of cricket right? So the Orams and Malingas of the world can't play Tests?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Chandima or Warnapura or Kapugederal or Paranvitana for Roach? CPL would approve.

Last edited:

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
I still have a surplus of bowlers I'm willing to trade. I'm also looking to offload either of Hussey or Ponting at some point.

Athlai how would you feel about a Hilfenhaus+Starc combo for Samaraweera?

Athlai

Not Terrible
I hate both Hilfy and Starc on a personal level unfortunately. A similar trade with less ****ish players will be welcomed though.