• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Gayle
Brathwaite
Marlon samuels
Darren Bravo
ChanderPaul
Umar Akmal
Andre Russel
Rampaul
Roach
Edwards
Bishoo

Reserve
Jerome Taylor
Kieran Powell
Adrian Barath
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Mate you can't name him as your board won't select him.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Dude, Gayle is the best batsmen I have :(

I can offer Samuels in exchange for McCullum...He can be a handy bowler and McCullum doesnt keep nowadays too
You have to trade him if you want value for him as he can't be selected for windies unless you can post a cricinfo article that the board wants him back.

If you don't want McCullum I suggest you start a bidding war or auction for Gayle.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The Gayle ruling is poor IMO. Ganesh is the new WICB for this game. Otherwise players like Adams shouldn't really be up for grabs as he is now technically an overseas player for NZ

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I agree with Athlai.

Ganeshan: Kirk Edwards for Elias Sunny or Ashraful?

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
I agree with Athlai and Nufan - we are essentially the new management and hence should be allowed to choose who gets to play :happy:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
The Gayle ruling is poor IMO. Ganesh is the new WICB for this game. Otherwise players like Adams shouldn't really be up for grabs as he is now technically an overseas player for NZ
I agree with Athlai.

Ganeshan: Kirk Edwards for Elias Sunny or Ashraful?
Adams is a NZ citizen and I am sure NZ could pick him even if he is an overseas player in our domestic competition.

on Gayle - the quorum for overturning a ruling is 3 (not counting Ganeshran) so if you get one more person to make a post supporting you by 8am NZ time tomorrow he can keep Gayle in his playing XI.:) To make this easy I will let the final vote be either a member of this game or an observer to the game provided that poster has more than 1000 posts.

Last edited:

ganeshran

International Debutant
Adams is a NZ citizen and I am sure NZ could pick him even if he is an overseas player in our domestic competition.

on Gayle - the quorum for overturning a ruling is 3 (not counting Ganeshran) so if you get one more person to make a post supporting you by 8am NZ time tomorrow he can keep Gayle in his playing XI.:) To make this easy I will let the final vote be an observer to the game provided that poster has more than 1000 posts.
Ok, I ll hold Gayle till a call is taken :cool:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Edwards is a mainstay bowler, so I was looking for a solid batsmen in his place. how about Roach for Samaraveera.
I'm not the biggest fan in the world of Roach so I'd rather give you a second tier batsman for him and I think Samaraweera is just a little too good for that.

Paranavitana?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
turby I need one batsmen among Kohli/Sharma/Pujara. You want to trade Taylor or Sarwan for them?
Sorry buddy, just not interested in this deal as of right now. Plus if I manage to strike a deal with Eds in regards to VVS, I'll need 2 of those three middle order bats.