• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Keeping My Head VS Seeing the Sunrise

Bouncer

State Regular
Has anyone read both of these...which was better? ....I mean why would you come up with 2 auto biographies in less than 2 years?:unsure:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seeing the Sunrise isn't an autobiography - there are autobiographical elements but its basically about the psychological aspect of sport - that said he had already done an autobiography called "The Power of Passion" in 2002, so there are two.

Bouncer

State Regular
Seeing the Sunrise isn't an autobiography - there are autobiographical elements but its basically about the psychological aspect of sport - that said he had already done an autobiography called "The Power of Passion" in 2002, so there are two.
TBH, it will be interesting to read psychological aspect of sport from a cricketer...good to know that. Now what about "Keeping My Head"....How much of a autobiographical element element did that have?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBH, it will be interesting to read psychological aspect of sport from a cricketer...good to know that. Now what about "Keeping My Head"....How much of a autobiographical element element did that have?
100% autobiography, I believe