• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In before Spikey making a why the long face joke at Lynn's expense.
I said it to myself when he popped up. But saw little reason to post it. My ultimate goal is have people thinking "why the long face" everytime they see Lynn, no matter where ftr

Spikey

Hartley with a well timed edge for two to tie it. let goofers hit the winning runs damnit

Burgey

Horrible state Queensland. Necks as thick as they are red.

Been a bad year for cricket. England has the Ashes and are number one, India won the WC and Qld have the Shield.

Dark days indeed.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Or if you were a little more positive - Australia hold the Border Gavaskar, Australia won the Tri Series and the best state in Australia has won the Shield. 2012 an amazing year for sport.

GOFFERS!! What a win!!

Spikey

you would have thought at least one of the 13 players would have taken their cap off before bowing to receive their medal