• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

kimbOOOOOO, kimbO the batsman

Kimbo

International Debutant
I don't think I should bat anymore... might remind me of going out and almost dying!

Kimbo

International Debutant
Got 30 today. Sh1te... I was well angry.

apparently I have been picked in the Hearts as a batsman. This is craaaaaaaazy... not that I could have been picked as a bowler. But things are going mad... I have become a batsman in about a month. :lol:

my team is 6 wins in 6 games. into the second round today. beaten every team. and the second placed team twice.

Kimbo

International Debutant
You know I will.

I'm lazy with most things in my life... not the important stuff though... not bowling (apart from that lazy front arm... hmmm)

Kimbo

International Debutant
Well they don't talk about my bowling at all to me. But I still goto the nets and bowl pies when I have a chance. It really bugs me that I can't do it anymore. I'm just lucky that the batting has come through to keep me getting into good sides... phew... things could have been really bad.

RanjO

U19 Debutant
You'll be fine. Still reckon you should work on your bowling and they should help, not as if there are hundreds of leggies out there.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Auck A coach said the other night he wants me to bowl at tournament, had a good chat and he said he will have a session with me at the nets sometime, bit of one on one.

So I'm an opening batsman allrounder. (who woulda guessed, 2 years ago I was fine leg to fine leg in prem grade hardly got to bowl, and batted number 11... I did my time!)

Kimbo

International Debutant
Coach said I am one of the two allrounders in the side.

Anyway, playing one of the stronger club sides today, and I will be bowling as always I assume (though on form I dunno why the captain bothers!).

Tomorrow I got a open wicket training where I will get a bowl too. Hopefully something will click for me, but it's been almost a year since I bowled properly...