• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

england players and their injuries???

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or england players are injured very often, compared with other teams??? look at Kevin Peterson for example, he has been injured so many times in his career and missed so many series specially (ODI) series, i remember Andrew Flintoff being injured so many times and now E. Morgan is injured. If you look at the history so many important players have been injured so many times in the england side. Players like Tendulker or Ponting are hardly ever injured, infact other teams have a pretty good record with injuries

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it me or has the 300 man squad India sent over already been sent back home with injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.