• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sohal is generally a **** batsman.

This innings which was initialy very fluky too ,is a big bonus for the Chargers. Should make the most of it.
Yeah that was my impression as well. Mediocre slogger. Don't like seeing him do well.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They just have to play sensible cricket and they will win comfortably from here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seen enough of Dhawan now to say I don't rate him. I gave him 4 years as well before I wrote him off.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He is basically best at OD 50 over cricket.

Has a pretty good List A record, but is average at FC cricket and at t20 cricket.

Had a lot of potential,but has not been able to make most of it.
Unfortunately has started deteriorating now from where he was last 3 years.

Last edited:

Borges

International Regular
They just have to play sensible cricket and they will win comfortably from here.
Yes. Despite that second wicket.

Though if I had seen a Ranji Plate team with Sohal at one and Chipli at three, I would have said: Oh, let's save some time and give them the wooden spoon right away.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sanga is such a class above the rest of these Deccan ****s.

He is basically best at OD 50 over cricket.

Has a pretty good List A record, but is average at FC cricket and not so good at t20 cricket.

Had a lot of potential,but has not been able to make most of it.
Yeah I should have made it clear i'm only referring to T20s here obviously.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yes. Despite that second wicket.

Though if I had seen a Ranji Plate team with Sohal at one and Chipli at three, I would have said: Oh, let's save some time and give them the wooden spoon right away.
Yep.

The Chargers from the start of the IPL have been strange in that respect.

They have gotten the best from many mediocre Indian domestic players but struggled to get the best out of their foreign stars.