• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

BeeGee

International Captain
Hold your horses guys, count how many times we've flattered to deceive. We still need eight Indian wickets and to get the runs without collapsing in a heap.
We need seven Indian wickets. Should be easy, Patel hasn't bowled yet. :ph34r:

Ruckus

International Captain
Before the start of the series my answer to that would be "**** yes!"

I'm not so sure now. We've given ourselves a chance of something even better, and it would be a bit disappointing if we couldn't make anything from this opportunity.
As much as I hate you guys, I'd love for NZ to knock India out :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's funny how on Betfair the loss of 3 wickets has not only resulted in NZ odds falling, but India's odds as well:

NZ $8
India $6.4
Draw: $1.4
Best chance of a result is obviously India getting bundled out for a low score, so I understand that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Best chance of a result is obviously India getting bundled out for a low score, so I understand that.
I disagree. Sehwag going off was a much better chance. Had Sehwag had India leading by 170 by the end of play, it'd have been a higher chance IMO.