Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* New Zealand in India Thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    The form of Astle and McMillan must be very worrying to the New Zealand selectors at this point. Undoubtedly, NZ will have to score a fair few runs to compete with this Indian batting machine; and you start to wonder where those runs are going to come from. Richardson and Fleming can't do it all...
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

i know, i was going to ask him when he says 'no i havent'

then i goe ' what will we do about the bet '

blah blah blah and change it some other overrated indian ie Ganguly, if he gets 400 runs in the whole of NZl tour ill chnage my name to 'BIGMOUTHSNEEDSHUTTING'

etc.

Tim
    Astle, Styris & Fleming especially were woeful against India 'A', on both occassions their dismissals were more of a case of them just throwing in the towel.

They tried to dominate the bowlers by smashing fours & sixes when they should have been doing what Mark Richardson did in the 1st innings.

But I think Astle and Fleming are the two best batsmen in the New Zealand lineup and it'd be foolish to not include the two of them in each and every match they play in India.
    "D'oh!"

Tim
    Fleming seems to be in form, but its like he's batting with little time on his hands..im not sure why all of a sudden he's decided to be so aggressive.

Astle on the other hand IS out of form and it'll be interesting to see whether he makes the starting 11 on Wednesday.

McMillan seems to be playing alright so he'll probably play in the 1st test..and i'd put Scott Styris under the same comments as Fleming at the moment.

International Debutant
    owing to the lack of penetration shown by the seam attack, what bet on Butler getting a start?

Astle & Wiseman would be my picks for the drop at this point.

Originally posted by Tim
    Fleming seems to be in form, but its like he's batting with little time on his hands..im not sure why all of a sudden he's decided to be so aggressive.

Astle on the other hand IS out of form and it'll be interesting to see whether he makes the starting 11 on Wednesday.

McMillan seems to be playing alright so he'll probably play in the 1st test..and i'd put Scott Styris under the same comments as Fleming at the moment.
    I watched part of the match and here are the mode of dismissals of those 3 players

Fleming- Was late in trying to leave a ball outside the off and got an inside edge on to his stumps, didn't watch his dismissal in the 2nd innings.

Styris - Tried to legglance a ball but it went too fine and the keeper caught a good diving catch , Tried to cut a slightly short of length ball off left arm spinner but managed a top edge and was caught by keeper

Astle - got a great first ball which cut back in after pitching and caught him in front of the stumps , tried to play it in the midwicket area to a ball which pitched on middle and going to hit leg but he missed it and so was plumb

Originally posted by esgallindeion
    What about Agarkar?

I always feel that he's extremely underrated. But I guess he'll be better if left alone till the one dayers.
    You should speak to Marc71178 about that mate . join the Ait Agarkar Apreciation Society (read his sig). but be warned, me and reuben (lord_of_darkness) are completely against him
    CWXI Regular - Member of CW Black

Blacks ftw

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    I am against it too. I've been trying to get an AAAAS (Anti-AAAS) started, but I lack the funds. :P

and here!

but according to Marc, if we start a AAAAS it means we love him...

so...

AA SUCKS! :P

Something apart from cricket makes the news.

It seems that Fleming made a visit to a dam site to shoot for a liquor advertisement and many people are ****ed off. Reason - "Local politicians say this is sacrilege in Gandhi’s homeland".

Something more interesting ??

Congress spokesperson Valji Bagda said, “If this has happened in Rajkot, I am sorry to say that it’s an insult to the people of state and Gandhi.”
    Veteran Gandhian Devendra Desai said, “When I came to know about the incident, I was incensed.”
    New Zealand team manager Lindsay Crocker, while speaking to TNN, did not specify whether the film was shot for Seagram, and said, “I cannot figure out the company in particular but I know that Fleming is serious about the contract he has signed with the cricket division of this company.”

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar

Re: lol

Originally posted by gibbsnsmith
    as some forummers here already know

I have broadband all of 576 kbps :P

You have no idea how fast it is...
    Yes, I do, as I'm now using the Broadband Ethernet at Exeter University which is ten times faster again. 90MB download in three minutes, anyone?

You have no idea how fast that is....
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

:O :O :O :O :O

Re: Re: lol

Originally posted by Neil Pickup
    Yes, I do, as I'm now using the Broadband Ethernet at Exeter University which is ten times faster again. 90MB download in three minutes, anyone?

You have no idea how fast that is....
    Nice Reply

My PC has 24 online Cable Internet throught Ethernet Card and look at my statistics but i am used to it . It stays between 60-85 in late evenings .

Results

31.7 kilobits per second
    Your raw speed was 31691.03 bits per second which is the same as:

Communications

31.7 kilobits per second
    How communication devices are rated. Kilo means 1,000 and mega means 1,000,000. Examples include 56k modem and 10Mbit Ethernet

Storage

3.9 kilobytes per second
    The way data is measured on your hard drive and how file sharing and FTP programs measure transfer speeds. Kilo is 1,024 and mega is 1,048,576.

1MB file download

4.4 minutes
    The time it would take you to download a 1 megabyte file at this speed.

Rating

Compared to all connection types worldwide, yours is poor

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information