• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hey need your help

aakash

Cricket Spectator
Hi friends..

i know this is might not the right place to ask this question..but i am really very confused and want a decent advice from all of you. i hope you all will never let me down.

My question is....
that i want to be a professional cricketer(i know this is all time typical Q.) but the problem is my age (23). will this matter? if i join a cricket academy for start my cricket career from now onwards???

I'll do all type of hard work that require in this field.

will there be a chance for me??

please help ASAP. (sorry for bad english)

Aakash

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Make youtube video of you running up stairs and flipping tyres :dry:

More seriously, where do you live, how good are you, what contacts do you have and what skills set do you possess?

Sir Alex

Banned
Hi friends..

i know this is might not the right place to ask this question..but i am really very confused and want a decent advice from all of you. i hope you all will never let me down.

My question is....
that i want to be a professional cricketer(i know this is all time typical Q.) but the problem is my age (23). will this matter? if i join a cricket academy for start my cricket career from now onwards???

Aakash
Hi welcome to the forum.

Don't think you're old mate. You can overcome all this with hard work and dedication, and if you've talent to back that.

Also what goughy said.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hi friends..

My question is....

Aakash
You don't need to be good at cricket to make the big bucks in the game mate. Just have to know the right bookie...

aakash

Cricket Spectator
thanks for your rply frndzz

M from India. want to be a good all-rounder. i have batted very well though i didnt play any domestic cricket.

I just want to clear that if i do join some academy or club is this a fair decision for me? will my age matter or not? & I dont have any type of contact & if i have a talent i didnt need that. (tell me if i am wrong).