• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Same Numbers of Letters In Surname Teams

cover drive man

International Captain
Thanks mate.

I am well though not in a great frame of mind. My mother is very critically ill and it looks like this time she may not be able to fight her cancer. Part of the reason of my posting maybe to take my mind off it . . .
That's awful SJS, it's great to see you posting again but I wish it was under better circumstances. All the best to you and your mother.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd like to echo CDM's sentiments - its great to see you around again SJS, though am sorry to hear about those circumstances. I wish all the best for your family.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I'd like to echo CDM's sentiments - its great to see you around again SJS, though am sorry to hear about those circumstances. I wish all the best for your family.
Thanks Somerset.

I just got off talking to the doctor. We have decided to stop all active intervention as of this point in time and just concentrate on keeping her as comfortable as possible, not that she notices much being barely conscious of what's happening around her.