• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chelsea boss eyeing Kings XI Punjab?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Priety Zinta is set to continue with the franchise with her 7 percent stake and also hold her position as the brand ambassador.
Thankfully he won't dispense with the eye-candy. :D

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meh, she looks fail IMO.

Shilpa Shetty on the other hand.... Brb in 5. :D
Ugh.. not for me but each to their own. Deepika Padukone the best of the lot when she can be bothered to turn up IMO.

Jayzamann

International Regular
More like "Chelsea boss + hundreds of other uninteresting people already involved with an equity firm which is looking at Kings XI"

I doubt he gives two ****s about who or what is acquired by the firm and under what circumstances, as long as it makes him money.

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Meh, she looks fail IMO.

Shilpa Shetty on the other hand.... Brb in 5. :D
Well I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't say no to Shilpa, or Deepika Padukone, or Bipasha, or Preity Zinta, or Aishwarya Rai,

hmmm all five actually :happy:...

Last edited: