• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asian matchup of Superstars

Who were the greater trio of cricketers ?

• Total voters

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
TBF, until around 2002 Pollock was probably as good as them all. He had a fantastic record. I am not too sure but I think his downturn as a bowler coincided with his loss of speed. Until then, he was awesome...really really good.

AaronK

State Regular
bowlers win u matches.. so went for bowlers..

also i like fast bowlers than batsman..

with Gavasker and Dravid there.. they will put u to sleep...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I want to say this but I'm slightly concerned that honestbharani will follow me around ranting about how much of an idiot I am if I do.

In any case, Imran's contribution to any cricket team is insane. The presence of an all-rounder really tilts the scales towards the Pakistani trio here.
Unlike you, I won't do that when people talk sense.. :)

I would pick Wasim and Waqar and Imran as well... I don't believe in the utter tripe about bowlers > batsmen, but Wasim and Imran offer something as batsmen as well and are hence, as others have pointed out, a better package as a trio. But in a match, expect things to be even stevens between the 6 of them..