• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah you actually have to order Setanta from Setanta - you can do it online on Setanta's website with the PIN on your Foxtel card and your credit card; it's instant. The best thing is you can cancel it at any time without any additional fees, so you can just give it the axe when the series finishes if you like and then pick it up again next time there's cricket on. I've become too lazy to keep cancelling it but it's a legitimate option. :p
Or sometimes you can cancel it but they keep it going without charging you... :wub:

AaronK

State Regular
So much for being world's number one test team lol..

on their first test match lol a massive collapse..

I still think india is going to win this.. The great Sachin is going to be the key...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hahahahaaa I ****ing love you Shakib Al Awesome. Shahadat is starting to really look the goods, him and Mortaza could potentially be a Test standard pace attack (not a particularly great one but Test standard).

Tamim or Shakib to ton up. India will bat better in the second innings so if Bangladesh can get a decent lead here will be great.

Totally stoked with this effort, some funny posts here as well.

Edit: You know this is all Sehwag's fault, if he hadn't called Bangladesh ordinary India would be 500/2 at this stage.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I reckon Kayes has a big role to play this session. He's probably the worst batsman in Bangladesh's top 8, so if he can stick around and grind out a nice 30 or 40 from 120 balls or so, Bangladesh should be in a solid position.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I reckon Kayes has a big role to play this session. He's probably the worst batsman in Bangladesh's top 8, so if he can stick around and grind out a nice 30 or 40 from 120 balls or so, Bangladesh should be in a solid position.
Haha, it's not often you can say your Test #8 is better than one of your Test openers. Unless you're a New Zealander I suppose.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Anyone know what would happen to the ICC rankings if Bangladesh actually won this? Hypothetically speaking of course.

Also considering Tamim's age he could potentially be one of the highest international run scorers of alltime. I have very very high hopes for the young man.

2000 ODI runs at the age of 20
600 Test runs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So cut. I finally get Setanta again because I've got free time today and tomorrow and there's bad light.

But looks like they may play.

India are $2.20 with the bookies.

Prince?

Howsie

International Captain
To people that have actually watched a fair bit of Bangladesh cricket over the last year or so, how would you rate Tamin Iqbal technically? I haven't really seen that much of him except for the odd limited overs match, and the stream I'm using at the moment is hardly good enough to make my own opinion.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So cut. I finally get Setanta again because I've got free time today and tomorrow and there's bad light.

But looks like they may play.

India are $2.20 with the bookies.

Prince?
Yeah I reckon that's good odds. Even if Bangladesh post a decent score I can't see India not piling on at least 350 in the second innings. I'm still reasonably confident of India winning this.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is one for the Bangladesh detractors:

Is this the strongest ever Bangladesh Test team?
Hmm. No-one averages 30+ with the bat, and only 1 player averages <40 with the ball, so individually I'd say no, but it might as well be.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This is one for the Bangladesh detractors:

Is this the strongest ever Bangladesh Test team?
Shakib probably makes it so I guess, but I don't really think it's conclusively better than the team that had Habibul, Rafique, Mashrafe, Rajin-when-he-was-scoring-runs and pre-ICL-Nafees. Get a fit Mashrafe into this team and I won't be able to argue at all though, particularly if Nafees finds his form.

That said, it's not really saying much. :p

Last edited: