• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Draft V.2 (1989-2009)

Athlai

Not Terrible
MM also hasn't been online for over 10 days so may actually lose his place in this. Though I'd be happy to start another draft with him at a later date. Pretty keen to get this started, 2 more needed. Pretty much the same lineup as the previous draft

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nath in,

1 more needed. Unless you other Mystery Drafters think we should wait for MM? Or if the next person is willing to possibly share with him if he comes back? Though it would be fine if they didn't.

bagapath

International Captain
Nath in,

1 more needed. Unless you other Mystery Drafters think we should wait for MM? Or if the next person is willing to possibly share with him if he comes back? Though it would be fine if they didn't.
I think we should start and whenever MM comes back he can make his missing picks immediately and join the order from that point

Athlai

Not Terrible
1 Mupariwa_Magic/Metallics2006
2 Athlai
3 bagapath
4 Matt79
5 Michaelf7777777
6 Shaggy Alfresco
7 Somerset
8 Nnanden

Athlai

Not Terrible
1 Mupariwa_Magic/Metallics2006 - South Africa
2 Athlai - England
3 bagapath - Australia
4 Matt79 - Pakistan
5 Michaelf7777777 - India
6 Shaggy Alfresco - West Indies
7 Somerset - New Zealand
8 Nnanden - Sri Lanka

Athlai

Not Terrible
Round 1:

Somerset
Athlai
mettalics2006
Nnanden
Michaelf7777777
Matt79
Shaggy Alfresco
bagapath

Round 2:

bagapath
Shaggy Alfresco
Matt79
Michaelf7777777
Nnanden
mettalics2006
Athlai
Somerset

bagapath

International Captain
With the kind of traffic this thread is getting, I will need to check in after 19 days. I hope it is my turn by then!!

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, stuck with New Zealand, thats not a good start.

Just wondering if 1989 onwards means they debuted in 1989 and later, or if they only had to appear from 1989 onwards?

Hoping its the latter and Sir Richard Hadlee (1990 final ODI and final test) is acceptable.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha, stuck with New Zealand, thats not a good start.

Just wondering if 1989 onwards means they debuted in 1989 and later, or if they only had to appear from 1989 onwards?

Hoping its the latter and Sir Richard Hadlee (1990 final ODI and final test) is acceptable.
Debut I'm Afraid.