Just rechecked the sort of players who were topping the run scorers, batting averages, wicket takers, etc, lists in the ICL and there are a few strong domestic performers in there who may be in line for future India colours.
- Thiru Kumaran: Impressed with medium pace at the death.
- Ganapathi Vignesh: Scored a lot of runs at the top of the order in the ICL 20s and was top wicket taker in the ICL 50s.
- Dheeraj Jadhav: Scored a fair few runs and actually has a brilliant domestic record.
- Bipul Sharma: Didn't see him play, myself, but another with a superb domestic record
- Ali Murtaza: The most impressive bowler of the ICL. Has a slightly suspect action but kept tremendously low economy rates throughout the ICL 20s and 50s.
- Monish Mishra: Great batsman to watch, remember watching him score a century. Was always in the runs in the ICL.
- Abhishek Jhunjhunwala: A lot of hype around him and he did score a century in his ICL 50s debut, but underperfomed considering the massive hype around his batting.
EDIT: Monish Mishra hit 84 off 37 today for Madhya Pradesh today - looks like the ICL exodus is the key to India's T20 fortunes, if things continue like this.