• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I officially love 'player oracle'

redhotchilipepa

U19 Vice-Captain
Hey Cricket Webbers,

Felt a thread needed to be started up in tribute of Cricket Archive's Player Oracle query/search page...

Has made my job so much easier! It just fulfils needs that CricInfo just can't meet anymore!

When searching for information on rookies, or players yet to play List A or first-class matches, it gives me information about their matches played right down to Under-16's national school teams!! (with indiviual match stats and score-cards!) Has made me look so good to my boss.:ph34r:

Thanks to the bf Top_Cat for pointing it out to me - owes him one.

:laugh:

Jakester1288

International Regular
Well this thread isn't the ideal thread, but it is about CricketArchive, and my question might be about the player oracle, so here goes.

How do you get the list of a players stats for every different team they have represented?