• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Australian Domestic Season Thread 2009/2010

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Did not know that he was Darren Pattinson brother (ENG bowler)
Despite nearly every article on James Pattinson to date mentioning his more famous older brother?

Great stuff today, maybe the future Australian pace attack of Hazlewood and Pattinson on display today.

brockley

International Captain
Will sheridan was born in the UK,maybe he can follow patto back to notts.
Hazelwood going to wyc in good form,gives aaran bird a chance in the ford rangers,i mean whenever has lambert scored runs or taken wickets in one dayers c'mon.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will sheridan was born in the UK,maybe he can follow patto back to notts.
Hazelwood going to wyc in good form,gives aaran bird a chance in the ford rangers,i mean whenever has lambert scored runs or taken wickets in one dayers c'mon.
Lambert keeps getting picked on the back of his grade performances, AFAIK he is one of the best performing Sydney first graders in the last decade.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did anyone catch the Bryce McGain interview on one of those morning shows this morning. I only saw him for a second before dad flicked the chanel.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I think Crossy scored a double century for Manly recently, might keep him in the hunt.
Crossy been running into form latey, but Smith in his best batting form of his career. Unless Smith gets injuried I can see him get a run. Also reckon Neville might be ahead, he is also in decent form as well.