• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Opening batsmen for Pre Packer World XI

Select TWO opening batsmen for Pre Packer XI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adharcric

International Coach
if gavaskar makes it to the team we will conduct a separate poll for choosing between the two gavaskar's - the pre and post post packer versions. the winner makes it to his repective team and the loser's runner up (greenidge or boycott/morris) makes it to the other team.
How about Boycott+Gavaskar(post-Packer) vs. Gavaskar(pre-Packer)+Greenidge?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Hutton and Morris for me. I consider Gavaskar greater than Arthur but I'd Morris to have a shot at the runner up-poll.

bagapath

International Captain
boycott is the leading runner up. depending on which team sunny gavaskar plays for either geoffrey or greenidge will be joining one of the teams soon.

bagapath

International Captain
going to assume sunny and hutton are going to be the winners. will start the next poll. the snap poll to choose "one of the gavaskars" can be done in the end.

bagapath

International Captain
the poll will close in about 8 and 1/2 hours. may be some guys are still waiting to vote

bagapath

International Captain
okay. hutton and gavaskar have made it,. boycott is the top runner-up. will conduct a snap poll to keep gavaskar in one of the teams and replace him with the top runner-up in the other one.