• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***World Cup 2011 Qualifiers

Which 4 countries do you think will make the cut?

• Total voters

alvarez

First Class Debutant
And Canada get the big wicket of Tikolo. Kenya in trouble. 39/3. Ouma needs to go on with it today.

Make that 42/4. They should've played Waters. Knows how to build an innings.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Why has the Kenya Canada and Scotland Dutch game got List A status and not ODI?

Uganda could have done with Osinde…

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
And Canada get the big wicket of Tikolo. Kenya in trouble. 39/3. Ouma needs to go on with it today.

Make that 42/4. They should've played Waters. Knows how to build an innings.
Yeah, ridiculous that he isn’t getting a look-in.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Oman have slipped from 100 for 1 off 11 overs to 110 for 3 of 16. I was hoping they could carry it on and get 400. They will probably end up getting bowled out for 225 of 30 overs.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Only form batsman as well. Scotland have to be careful, they could lose their ODI status if they are not careful. Need the likes of Kyle Coetzer to step it up.

Steulen

International Regular
Schiferli playing a blinder, 4/25 off 6.

Let Hamilton play a Test innings and keep taking wickets at the other end, I'd say.

Steulen

International Regular
220 competitive? Not against the Irish, imo. Anything under 270-280 I'd conisder an easy target, regardless of the pitch.

stumpski

International Captain
Why has the Kenya Canada and Scotland Dutch game got List A status and not ODI?
Has to be a mistake on Cricinfo's part, surely. I think if you check the scorecards in a couple of days time it'll have been corrected. If not there, then on cricketarchive.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
220 competitive? Not against the Irish, imo. Anything under 270-280 I'd conisder an easy target, regardless of the pitch.
Don’t know much about the Afghan bowlers but the Irish Achilles heel is on wickets which are slow and low.

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
Has to be a mistake on Cricinfo's part, surely. I think if you check the scorecards in a couple of days time it'll have been corrected. If not there, then on cricketarchive.
No these arnt odis. The first round was, but now all the sides are competing for it in this final stage so to speak, they arnt odis. Its a bit strange. But its definitely the case.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Afghanistan falling apart. 101 for 5.

Whilst, Oman are still going at a healthy rate against Bermuda. 159/4 after 26 overs.