Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is Michael Clarke the worst leaver in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Back on topic, based on the weekend's evidence Neil Broom is clearly the worst leaver of a cricket ball going around

You will burn in the fiery depths of cricketing hell, Burgey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pup11 View Post
    Lara Bingle >> Bratich. Bratich is fine but she's more a normal looking girl, but Bingle has got the looks and hot bod to go with it, i would say Bingle is more hot and sexy, whereas Bratich is more cute and adorable.

Both are nice, but still Bingle is slightly ahead, and i don't think its a good idea for anyone to have karate instructor as you girlfriend either, because she can kick your butt anytime you do something naughty...
    Conversly, the more hotter the GF, the more insecure you become. Cute lasts long, hot bod generally dont. And looks get transferred via genes, not bods.

Yeah, because genes have nothing to do with "bods".

Thought you didn't believe in evolution anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfan
    We may not like you, your filthy rich coffers or your ratbag scum of supporters but by god do we respect you as a football team
    GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD - PREMIERS IN 2010

Is Cam White, Is Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Yeah, because genes have nothing to do with "bods".

Thought you didn't believe in evolution anyway.
    Off topic!

I do believe in evolution as a theory, but I think evolution is driven by a force, whom I prefer to call god.

And bods do get sometimes transferred also, like short mother means chances of short son, tall father means tall daughter etc. But got to wait a bit more in case of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

We're discussing whether Bratich or Bingle are more likely to have attractive children in a thread supposedly about Michael Clarke's judgement in letting balls go through to the keeper. I think we can safely say the thread is already way off topic.

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.Joe View Post
    You *are* Rachel Flintoff tbh.
    I wish!
    #JFT96
    "I can't promise anyone success but I can promise them a trip to the moon." - John King
    SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    We're discussing whether Bratich or Bingle are more likely to have attractive children in a thread supposedly about Michael Clarke's judgement in letting balls go through to the keeper. I think we can safely say the thread is already way off topic.
    The topic just says Clarke is the worst leaver... So far I don't know whether he has ditched anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Precambrian View Post
    The topic just says Clarke is the worst leaver... So far I don't know whether he has ditched anyone.
    Yeah he had a girlfriend before Bingle, but as soon she came into his life, that relation went up in smoke, Bingle has a serious repution of being a house/relationship breaker.
    Clarke's ex also in a bingle

Quote Originally Posted by Precambrian View Post
    Conversly, the more hotter the GF, the more insecure you become. Cute lasts long, hot bod generally dont. And looks get transferred via genes, not bods.
    Yeah for meaningful relationships a cutie is the perfect option, as they tend to more committed and honest about a relation, the one with the hot bods are more flirtatious and are more likely just interested in a casual fling.

Of course you can't generalise this though, it could vary from one girl to the another, but definitely that's how it turns out more often then not.

Then there are rare cases where you have girls with cute face and a hot bod, now we are talking about the elite league here, very hard to impress as they are very choosy for obvious reasons, but if you can date them, then you surely have hit the jackpot.

Banned
    Yeah he had a girlfriend before Bingle, but as soon she came into his life, that relation went up in smoke, Bingle has a serious repution of being a house/relationship breaker.
    Hope he will not regret that later....

And Lara has done topless shots also?
    Last edited by Precambrian; 02-02-2009 at 11:26 AM.

You're just hoping waiting for them to break up so you can make your move on Pup, aren't you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information