• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

howardj

International Coach
Could scream bloody murder and call for Bracken's selection every time one of our pace bowlers is crap, but will just do it this once.

Brackennnnnnnnnn
For once, with the red ball, I totally agree.

I like this squad, but for Bracken's stunning omission.

howardj

International Coach
Yep, just what we need, another flat trajectory rfm swing bowler who's gun barrel straight without a thunderstorm overhead.
Hilf?

Having cut his teeth successfully on the Bellerive Highway, I beg to differ.

Doug is a hack - a cult figure.

howardj

International Coach
Yep, just what we need, another flat trajectory rfm swing bowler who's gun barrel straight without a thunderstorm overhead.
You're just obsessed with Bluebaggers.

Looking to re-establish the NSW mafia that so flourished under Tubby's regime.

lol

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Strange to bowl first at Potch. If Punter was playing South Africa A they would still be batting come Sunday.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Interesting to read in the paper that we are seriously considering a 4man pace attack and playing North instead of Mcdonald or Mcgain.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Interesting to read in the paper that we are seriously considering a 4man pace attack and playing North instead of Mcdonald or Mcgain.
Haha, why didn't they consider this when Hauritz was the alternative FFS? Four Tests too late, this idea, and I don't even think it's necessary anymore.