• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Useless' Lawson to stay Pak coach: PCB

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That and how exactly are they ever going to attract a semi decent coach to take over now that they've seen how ****ty they'll be treated?

Xuhaib

International Coach
PCB is such a joke, know this Butt guy personally he's an industrialist and comes across as a very snotty individual.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
What a disgraceful thing to say. It says nothing about Lawson just shows what idiots are running Pakistan Cricket. But then they don't care what the world thinks, do they? They just want to find a scape goat for all their own acts of ommission and commission as well as the poor performance of their players.

What does this man expect from Lawson between now and the end of his contract ? They might as well pay him all his fees in advance and send him home.

Matt79

Global Moderator
You lay down with basketcases, you get up with... um... with basket-shape imprints on your face!

Don't know what Lawson expected when he took the job, if he was at all familiar with the PCB's work, but it's pretty telling that this level of unprofessionalism from the board is not really that surprising.

Hope he manages to tread the absolute furthest edges of the line between doing no work whatsoever for his $30K a month while avoiding giving the board grounds for dismissal, until the end of his contract. He should then at least attempt sue the ****e out of them for damage to reputation, loss of future earnings etc.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So I guess only the desperate will want the gig of coaching Pakistan?
I'd take it if they put me on the selection panel.

Hell, I'd probably take it regardless - they don't play cricket anymore so I'd be getting paid to do nothing...

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I'd like to see Ranatunga coach Pakistan. The PCB and he would end up trading insults like there's no tomorrow.