• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, he's just that kind of guy :happy:

If Sachin wouldn't have been dropped off Krejza he would have lost his wicket to all three Australians in their debut match.
Sachin can't play bowlers he's never played before and cannot be considered an all-time great until he rectifies this glaring inconsistency in his record. There I said it.

Precambrian

Banned
An incredible 107 people have debuted against an Indian side having Tendulkar. So the prob of a newbie getting him is high.

Recently Paul Harris also got him iirc.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sachin can't play bowlers he's never played before and cannot be considered an all-time great until he rectifies this glaring inconsistency in his record. There I said it.
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. This weakness is one which cannot be overstated.

howardj

International Coach
Put a lazy $20 on Punter to top score in our 1st Innings.

Tipping the innings of his life, just quietly.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Will be hoping so. Need to concentrate on these wickets first.

Looking at you, Watto.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
India need to be careful here... Anything less than 400 (par is 450, I think) will mean we will be playing catch up for the rest of this game......

KRezja has been impressive. At least in terms of his attitude.

Bees

U19 12th Man
Wasn't par on the last two tracks around 450 as well? This pitch seems a few degrees more threatening than the last ones, IMO.

pup11

International Coach
Put a lazy $20 on Punter to top score in our 1st Innings.

Tipping the innings of his life, just quietly.
I'm also calling out Mr Cricket for the innings of his life.
Yeah as important as these two might be but imo the key player is Matty Hayden, whether one hates him or likes him one just can't ignore his importance in this Aussie side, as we saw in Delhi a good solid knock from him went a long way in ensuring that Australia set up a big total on the board, so AFIAC a century from him is needed at the top of the order in the 1st innings here, anyways all that would be pretty inconsequential if Australia aren't able to restrict India' from posting a sizeable first innings total today.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
btw, to the guys who watched the game, what did u make of Vijay?
He looked quite good, a couple of very nice drives through the covers.

I get the feeling that Sehwag's fast scoring actually didn't help Vijay, he could have been a bit more cautious on the ball he got out, but that can happen.