• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aero sizing guides

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hi there,

I'm currently thinking about getting new pads but the Aero sizing guide reallly puts me off. I'm looking to get some Aero P2 Pads, and my leg is measuring 44cm from knee to ankle, so they're saying I should have Large, their largest size. I am only 5ft 9inches and find this very confusing.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I think the OP might be a sales rep for Aero considering we now have threads about their full set of cricketing apparel.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
The standard 7-chunk bar will always be my favourite, although there is something to be said for the Fun Size - the cheeky little blighter.

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think the OP might be a sales rep for Aero considering we now have threads about their full set of cricketing apparel.
Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean about OP?

And if yo uare implying I work for Aero, I can assure you I definitely don't.