• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Paul Adams

Camel56

Banned
What are you telling us Pinky? All spin bowlers are mearly plodders disguised as uphill gardeners?

Last edited:

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
What is it with you and uphill gardening?

Is it a passion of yours?

Or did you have a bad experience with it in your youth?

Camel56

Banned
LongHopCassidy said:
What is it with you and uphill gardening?

Is it a passion of yours?

Or did you have a bad experience with it in your youth?

LongHop - please....your sarcasm is not appreciated. Why dont you educate yourself and do some research and then you might know.

Craig

World Traveller
Pinkline Jones said:
ShortStirrupsCassidy

Your sly dig at the plight of Korean rice farmers with bad knees is very very unbecoming.
Where is any relevance at the plight of Korean rice farmers with bad knees? :huh: :blink: :wacko: :mellow:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Craig said:
I've always rated Nicky Boje, I thought he was a good finger spinner and a good lower order batsman and can move up the order as a pinch hitter for South Africa and be successfull as well.
Yes, he's not good enough to get in as a spinner alone though I don't think. None of them are. They are hopelessly short of spinners.

Craig,

My goodness don't you bother to read the paper? There is a big wide world out there mate and much of it ain't pretty. Uphill gardening is one of the biggest problems in the rice industry today - you try sewing oats on an incline! And on top of that the USA oversubsidises their own toothless hillbillies which impacts hugely on the global warming problem. There have been numerous studies carried out to prove this over the years yet you sit there in your comfort zone on the kebab-stained couch in your Kmart undies worshipping a bunch of overpaid peroxided baked bean eaters and people who don't know how to chew gum properly.

Last edited:

Camel56

Banned
Jonesy,
Kids these days just dont follow the news. No wonder theyre so pig ignorant. I mean they dont even know what uphill gardening is when its one of the biggest problems facing the african continent and its struggle to get out of the cruel cycle of perpetual plodding.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
IMO Boje is good on the right pitch, Adams is good sometimes and shocking others (the present time being one of the others).

Pinkline Jones said:
SA doesn't need any more spinners. Terry Jenner's deterioration over the latter part of his career proves that slow bowling is just that... SLOW. Any decent batsman can hit a slow ball over the fence no matter how many fancy tricks the slow bowler pulls. Warne got most of his wickets because his victims simply CAN'T BAT. Any clown with half an **** cheek left in his pants can see that!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why did the best poster on the forum get banned? :blink: