• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption THIS: Yardy: Ouch!

cpr

International Coach
Calls for LBW were unsurprisingly turned down, even though hawkeye wasnt needed to prove it was going on to hit middle stump.

shankar

International Debutant
In a desperate measure to contain declining over-rates, the ICC intoduced a new punishment for bowling teams to be administered when they came out to bat...

Slow Love™

International Captain

"Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do, and what I had wanted to do, and that was to do myself in; to snuff it, to blast off for ever out of this wicked, cruel world. One moment of pain perhaps and, then, sleep forever and ever and ever."

sideshowtim

Banned
While Yardy was struck in the groin by the delivery, the England selectors felt it was more than enough to earn him selection for the national team. David Graveney justified the selection by explaining that "Getting hit in the nads is more productive than anything any of our other batsmen are currently doing".