• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bristol

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nice to see Somerset emerge on top if not victorious at the Rose Bowl against SOuthampton. Bryant looks like he could be a great signing and Nixon got the chance for a quick slog!

Who if any are going to Bristol as I might not be able to make it and need a report from someone who's going of 15 lines or so?? Any volunteers (don't all rush at once...)

JAB

Cricket Spectator
I'll probably travel up for the first day in bristol, so i could write you a little report of that on friday night if it's any help! Probably won't be able to make the rest of the game tho.

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Reporting

JAB, if you can do a small report of 10-15 lines or so about day one that would be great.

Can you email it to me at: editor@somersettalk.co.uk and I can post it on Somerset Talk.

Any contributions are appreciated and I will happily name the source and put them in bright flashing lights!!

cheers!

John, Editor, www.somersettalk.co.uk
:D

JAB

Cricket Spectator
OK, i will write it and email it as soon as i get back to taunton after the game! I apologise in advance for any ridiculous mistakes / outrageous somerset bias!

good piece in last weeks taunton times btw. the fact that they did a little bit of promotion of somersettalk by printing the address has to be good also!