• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Martyn OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Come on Marc you should know better being a staff member, just end it or take it up privately.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well what i meant wasthat they are better than most of the english bowlers

as i said, i dont think kaspa is that good, Cox had a bad year, even you said that happens

what about all the other aussies over there though

Boof, Hussey etc who did better, cause 2 out of 11 or something like that isn't a majority

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
are you guys just trying to p*ss me off on purpose? lol oh well anything you say from now is your decision.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Eclipse said:
Rik you talk the bigest pile of crap somtimes.
Is that really the best you can come up with?

If you are being honest then you cant never have souch a thing as a more valid opinion certainly a more though through and realistic maybe.
I since quite a few people have backed me up and only Age has backed you up I think that answers your question.

I might be wrong but I will stick with the majority here and say I think Clark deserves his selection you can argue all you want but the fact remains he was selected and if you dont like that go and crap on about it to the Aussie selectors I personaly regard there opinions higher than yours.
What like T_C and the Argonaut who both happen to be Australians and agree with me...oh and who's Clark?

Any way I would know more about the Australian players than you end of story.
So that's why you slag off the English players?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
1/ You do talk crap sometimes :P
2/ Do you try to provoke arguments, or does it just happen naturally?
1. I do but I'm not this time...everyone does, we are only human

2. Why are you starting? ;) I posted that before I read he said give it up, which actually I've only just read...

Eclipse

International Debutant
Eclipse said:
Hopefully This will be my last post in this thread.

Marc & Rik can you please just forget about everything I have said and just accept my thoughts and I will yours.
What part of this dont you understand Rik!!!

now for god sake if you have somthing to say then PM me but give this topic a rest it's been going long enough.

And you dont allways have to be right about everything ok :0
I am not suggesting you are wrong but cant we just leave it now this topic is going nowere.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Eclipse said:

now for god sake if you have somthing to say then PM me but give this topic a rest it's been going long enough.

I am not suggesting you are wrong but cant we just leave it now this topic is going nowere.
Sorry, but there's still something worth debating here - certain people seem to be of the opinion that all Australian Cricketers of any grade are better than any English Cricketer, and that's just not true.

Besides that, you're only as good as your last game...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i thinkk we should start a separate thread for that than mark, its not quite what this ones about :P

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Eclipse said:

Because I posted that post then went out and when I came back people had responded to the post and it was a little late to change it...

Also I agree with Marc here, this is a decent arguement and it has ties to Martyn being left out so it's on topic. I mean how can talking about who should have replaced Martyn be off topic? The only off-topic stuff we have had is when several people have come up with claims that Australian players are so much better than English players that we have to take 10 runs off the English players averages...

I'm not even going to bother with this.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Rik said:
[BThe only off-topic stuff we have had is when several people have come up with claims that Australian players are so much better than English players that we have to take 10 runs off the English players averages...
[/B]
look at the stats which you use in arguments soo much rik

Eclipse

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
Sorry, but there's still something worth debating here - certain people seem to be of the opinion that all Australian Cricketers of any grade are better than any English Cricketer, and that's just not true.

Besides that, you're only as good as your last game...
I dont care if there is anything worth discussing because I dont want to discuss it go ahead and do it with somone else but if you want to talk to me PM me or add me to MSN.

Ohh and I am not one of those people who think every Australian cricketer is better than English crciketers.

Status
Not open for further replies.