• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What was Bradmans Batting Average?

What was Bradmans Batting Average? Female Survey

• Total voters

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just phoned the Mrs and she said "100"...which was pretty bloody good I thought!
You rung her just to ask? Geez, there is commitment to a poll.

EDIT: Also, didn't think she was "Mrs" just yet ;)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I asked my female friend (kinda a distant cousin for me)....

she said 99... should that count as correct or close?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mum: "99.9-something"
Best mate's sister: "100"
Friend: "First class or test" - yeah she's a smart arse.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Mom knew he was the greatest but guessed his average was 75......

She obviously thinks batting s a lot tougher than it actually is. :p

biased indian

International Coach
Asked sister...she know him and also knows he has the highest avg..

but wont guess..thought i was asking a tricky question :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I asked my wife just now as she sat doing the Sudoku. She replied , "Ninety-nine I thought...or was it hundred ?"

Not bad for a 55 year old Indian woman.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't bother calling my mum internationally as I know full well that she knows the answer.

My (English) girlfriend on the other hand hadn't heard of Bradman when she met me a bit over a year ago, but when I asked her last night she got it - 99.94. Very pleased with that.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Asked 3 of the girls at work today. 1 said 99.94, and she could even tell me that he didn't average 100 because he got a duck in his last innings, I was impressed TSTL. The other 2 had no idea though.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Asked 3 of the girls at work today. 1 said 99.94, and she could even tell me that he didn't average 100 because he got a duck in his last innings, I was impressed TSTL.
Sounds like a keeper - ask her out on a date.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Asked 3 of the girls at work today. 1 said 99.94, and she could even tell me that he didn't average 100 because he got a duck in his last innings, I was impressed TSTL. The other 2 had no idea though.
Can she list Shane Watson's first class averages to four decimal places, season by season, including County Cricket?

Didn't think so.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just asked a colleague. She said, "DON BRADMAN? I don't even know who he is!!! Should I know?!"