• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muralitharan Arrested

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I must admit I was expecting the joke about how he'd been arrested for throwing a brick through his neighbours window but the case didn't get to court after he proved that he couldn't throw.

adharcric

International Coach
TY?

And als0 - WTF did I do to deserve that? :blink:
Don't quite understand why you need to use acronyms that not everyone actually knows about in every other post ... and no, the solution is not "I'll include an explanation in parentheses". Oh and I didn't mean that line seriously, just trying to get the point across. My bad.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've said "agree with the [insert surname]" before TBH. If you know 'em (Walsh, Gelman and Cameron) you'll hopefully understand what I'm on about there.

Not sure if John is familiar with your propensity for random outbursts (:p) so naturally he might take unkindly to it.

adharcric

International Coach
I've said "agree with the [insert surname]" before TBH. If you know 'em (Walsh, Gelman and Cameron) you'll hopefully understand what I'm on about there.

Not sure if John is familiar with your propensity for random outbursts (:p) so naturally he might take unkindly to it.
Oh, didn't realize those were surnames, not some weird acronyms. I shall leave now. :ph34r: