• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scariest Cricket Player

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Strange to think Chris Tremlett is yet to be mentioned. Didn't he try to rip James bond's head off in a train once?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Through in being car-jacked as well...:blink:

I wonder who he annoyed to get that sort of luck?
Jimmy Kamande got jacked and bounced back just two days later to bowl 4/56 in a FC match. Now that's hard core

neville cardus

International Debutant
Will posters get the chance to argue the cases of their nominations? Mine are rather old, and I can see that counting against them.

iamdavid

International Debutant
Joel Garner....in fact I imagine any 6 ft 5 + bowler who isnt a pole (ie Bruce Reid) would make you rather **** yourself, the likes of Flintoff etc.

neville cardus

International Debutant
Common, people. Must I do everything for you? Where in the name of soiled batting flannels is Sylvester Clarke?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Disappointed no-one's taken the Fuller bait ITBT, although TBH I don't even know for certain whether he plays or not.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
John Howard.

It terrifies me that anyone THAT bad at cricket could ever captain Australia (politically).