• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Test Playing Nations!!!

Which Non Test Playing Nation Do U Support?

• Total voters

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Certainly seems like they are using this to give some of the others time in the middle.

Ouma gone now - he gets nervous every time he gets close to his PB (58). The Rock doing well for Bermuda.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Kenya hammering on the self destruct button. Maybe Obanda will have to bat after all.
Tikolo out for 16 - not the way he would have liked to mark his 100th ODI!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure if it was poor captaincy or just that he wanted a bigger total to aim for. Not going for the jugular perhaps, but the batting department is in more need of practice than the bowling and I get the feel that Kenya are pretty confident they can beat Bermuda every time. Just hope they don't get overconfident...

184 should be a breeze. 250 min is a decent score for Gymkhana at the moment.
If that was the case then they should have just sent out different batsman to open. Given that Dwayne Leverock is the only real threat in Bermuda's bowling attack, I doubt some of the Kenyan batsman would have had too much trouble feasting on the rubbish served up by the opposition seamers.

114/4 at the moment, with Kamande on 3* and Odoyo yet to get off the work. Kenyan's getting the wobbles.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
I agree about the bowling, but not the openers. They need all the practice they can get!

If Kenya can hold their nerve and win this, it would be nice to see a few changes made for the third match to give a couple of others a go, though I know Otieno is unavailable due to exams.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
what would be great would be for Odoyo to guide the team home here and finish unbeaten. If he can do that and score 28 of the runs, he will be averaging 100 for the year in ODIs.

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
ACC Twenty20 Update:
UAE : 174 for 5 Beat Kuwait 171 for 7 by 3 RunsB]
Nepal: 122 for 9 Beat Malaysia 101 Allout by 21 Runs...

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
ACC Twenty20 Update:
UAE : 174 for 5 Beat Kuwait 171 for 7 by 3 RunsB]
Nepal: 122 for 9 Beat Malaysia 101 Allout by 21 Runs...

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
Jijnxed him. Odoyo now out and Kenya making this look much harder than it should.
NOT HAPPY JAN! :@

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
With Leverock bowled out, you would think that if these two can stay together it should be quite straightforward at 3 per over. And if I can bat with a broken finger than Alex Obanda can bat with a sprained ankle.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kenya almost make a hash of it. Would have been good to see them lose TBH, they got themselves into that bad position through over-confidence.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Still have some issues with that batting line up it seems. Not the first time in the last couple months they have struggled chasing these types of totals.

Chemosit

First Class Debutant
I agree with the batting line up problems. there is still to much chopping and changing for my liking. Obanda's injury may have been fairly serious as he is out of today's game as well, though that may just be to try and give him time before the IC.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it just me or Maurice Ouma have a hit-out or die trying approach to his batting? For some reason no one seems to stick in that no. 3 batting slot for Kenya there always seems to be somebody new every series