• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Duminy and van der Wath

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

van der Wath: "Oh **** me, de Villiers as well?! I swear, if this is how it's gonna be after every wicket, get me on a freaking plane to England."

cpr

International Coach
Van der Wath: 'Look JP, i know kids get in free, but your in now, you can get down!'
Duminy: 'Daddy, can i get an ice cream?'

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marty Feldman had been presumed dead since the early 1980s. It was to everyone's surprise that he had turned up again over 20 years later on a South African cricket pitch during the 20:20 World Cup. Some members of the South African team leapt to detain him before he could escape from the pitch; all were very pleased to see him as Feldman's brand of physical comedy had always been adored in the Cape.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Marty Feldman had been presumed dead since the early 1980s. It was to everyone's surprise that he had turned up again over 20 years later on a South African cricket pitch during the 20:20 World Cup. Some members of the South African team leapt to detain him before he could escape from the pitch; all were very pleased to see him as Feldman's brand of physical comedy had always been adored in the Cape.
:laugh: