• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Muttiah Muralitharan gets 605 Test wickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery

Banned
Are you stupid? They are classed as Test matches by the ICC, therefore they have Test status, I can understand removing stats because of the substandard nature of some sides, but to say that these games aren't Test matches is folly.
Cut it out Perm

pasag

RTDAS
Are you stupid? They are classed as Test matches by the ICC, therefore they have Test status, I can understand removing stats because of the substandard nature of some sides, but to say that these games aren't Test matches is folly.
Don't abuse other members Perm, there are better ways to get your point across.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Don't abuse other members Perm, there are better ways to get your point across.
That's all well and good, but please be consistent because If Stupid is considered as an abuse then Richard uses it more than any other forum members. None of his arguments are complete without the usage of 'Stupid' and 'fool'.

pasag

RTDAS
That's all well and good, but please be consistent because If Stupid is considered as an abuse then Richard uses it more than any other forum members. None of his arguments are complete without the usage of 'Stupid' and 'fool'.
I spoke with Richard about that exact point a while back and as far as I can see he doesn't do it anymore. At least he certainly makes an effort not to, from what I've seen. But I agree, it shouldn't be acceptable anywhere and certainly not concealed in cricket arguments/ debates.

pasag

RTDAS
I dont think calling someone stupid is any form of abuse.
Well it is and I'm not a fan of its (and similar terms) widespread use in CC at all. Anyways this thread has been a mess since the first page, any Murali discussion and appreciation can continue in adharcric's thread found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.