• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vaughan of Ashes 02 and through 03 was a better test match batsman than Pietersen.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've always regarded him as a slapstick element to CW, who could contribute if he didn't degenerate, as I think it's funny how he sticks to his guns even if they are left-field and he obviously has a sense of humour.
Well, yes, but we weren't talking about Richard, were we?

Yet seriously, the guy want's to irritate, Binglee/SW, is a classic troll, he can't bring himself to contribute in a proper way, he needs the controversy, after all he never even denies his identity. He's a complete trollish ****.

The only way to deal with him, is report him when you first suspect, then put him on ignore.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sounds like good reasons to me. Who's SW?
The reason he's known as SW\BLE is that he had two long-term accounts (ie, accounts that survived a few posts before he was banned). SW (Shane Warne) which was his first, and BLE (BingLeeElectric).
Also if he was posting stuff against England and got banned, how come the other member you mentioned isn't for posting anti NZ and Pakistan stuff? (This is a QUESTION not a SUGGESTION)
Haha. Old you-know-who isn't quite as bad as SW\BLE on that front.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SW\BLE will always come-up, though (and when he starts the thread, he is kinda the topic at hand).

It's just a fact of CW. Regrettable, but pretty much inevitable. As long as he keeps troublemaking, there will be people saying "don't be so harsh on him" and people saying "he's a tool, don't be so soft on him".